2018 ADDY Awards
The awards ceremony will be held the evening of Friday, February 16, 2018.
Submissions will be open from November 27, 2017 to January 5, 2018 at 5pm.
Click here to begin the online submission process.
Rules & Categories
39E – Virtual Reality – the computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or environment that can be interacted with in a seemingly real or physical way by a person using special electronic equipment.
86B – CGI – computer graphics to create or contribute to images in art, printed media, video games, films, television programs, shorts, commercials, videos and simulators.
Drop Off Locations
After submitting your work online, you ***must bring TWO physical samples*** of your work to one of the below drop off sites. Each entry must be submitted in an appropriately-sized bag along with a signed manifest/invoice. Large clear bags are available for FREE at the Dec 8th Kegger event. There will also be FREE bags available at the drop off sites. Deadline for drop off is Friday, January 5 at 5pm
*Please package each of your entries yourself. Do not expect the receptionist at the drop off sites to do this for you.
- Image Studios, 1100 S Lynndale Dr, Appleton, WI
- Studio 44, 1001 Scheuring Rd, De Pere, WI
- Nov. 27: Call for entries Begins. (Sign up online then drop off work samples to either Studio 44 in DePere or Image Studios in Appleton.)
- Friday, Jan. 5, 5pm: DEADLINE for entries
- Friday, Feb. 16: Addy Award Show @ The Ballroom at The Reserve, Neenah
Cost to Submit Work:
- Professional Members: $80 per entry
- Professional Non-members: $130 per entry
- Student members & non-members: $25 per entry
Ticket Pricing for Addy Award Show on Feb 16:
- Guests: $65
- Student Guests: $25
- Members and Student Members: Free