In 2007, the club changed its name to AAF-Fox River Ad Club to include its two regions. In 2006, the Green Bay and Fox Cities ad clubs merged to become Fox River Ad Club, one unified group representing all of Northeastern Wisconsin’s advertising professionals.
Today we are more closely aligned with the AAF brand, and membership includes professionals in advertising, marketing, sales, public relations, broadcast production, photography, graphic design, media, printing, and internet/multi-media services.
- Education: Professional and personal development is the foundation upon which AAF-Fox River Ad Club was built. Through an annual roster of nationally renowned speakers, we keep membership updated on the latest trends and issues relevant to the industry. AAF-Fox River Ad Club supports aspiring advertising professionals and area educational institutions through events and mentoring at both the college and high school levels. Further, the club is dedicated to using our craft to educate and inform the community about any civic or charitable organizations the club supports.
- Community Service: AAF-Fox River Ad Club is committed to making our community a better place to work and live. Annually, we support local, civic, charitable, and public service projects through education, donations of expertise and services, special events, and fundraising activities. The Family Violence Center, Fox Theater Project, Robert C. Goltz Memorial Fund for Suicide Prevention, and N.E.W. Special Olympics are some of our past beneficiaries.
- Legislative: AAF-Fox River Ad Club monitors and reports to its membership on relevant legislative issues that affect our industry and advises on actions to be taken to protect the interests of professionals in the field. We are currently monitoring the status of legislation involving Internet/consumer privacy issues, as well as campaign finance/advertising reform legislation being considered by the U.S. Congress.
- ADDY® Awards: A gala affair held annually, the ADDYs recognize excellence in advertising throughout Northeastern Wisconsin, the second largest market in the state. Winners at the local level advance to the district level, and then to the national level. We offer both professional and student categories in the competition.
- Networking: Monthly meetings are a great opportunity to meet other professionals in the community. We also offer social gatherings and special events throughout the year where members can unwind with friends old and new.
- Regional National Representation & Support: As a Member, you are entitled to the benefits and privileges of membership with the American Advertising Federation (AAF) and The AAF 8th District.